Protection of your information.
Collection of information.
1. BPAA Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. BPAA may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to BPAA Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, BPAA may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable BPAA to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. BPAA may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that BPAA may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
Use of information.
1. BPAA uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing BPAA Web sites to your interest, and also to help BPAA select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help BPAA tailor BPAA Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of BPAA's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, BPAA may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but BPAA will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. BPAA reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through BPAA Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure.
Any information sent to BPAA by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send BPAA over the Internet, either through BPAA's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.